Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cards for the Dog Days of Summer -- July Card Buffet

Here are the cards I'll have available for the Card Buffet on Friday, July18th.  You can see I included a couple for the "Dog Days of Summer"  using the cute new stamp set, "Hot Diggity Dog".  It's one of the many new stamp sets in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog I have available for you. 
 
My Card Buffet is your opportunity to come and play with paper and learn a little bit about the Stampin' Up! product line.  You choose which cards you'd like to make that night and pay only $1.50 per card if you bring your own double-sided tape.  If you use mine, the charge is still only $2.00 per card. 
 
When:  Any time between 7 pm and Midnight.  Come as you can.
 
Where: 351 S. "F" Street, Oxnard
 
Why:  Because it's fun and good to do something creative.  :>)  
 
What:  The cards shown here will be available.  You can also pick up a catalog and talk with me about ideas for all kinds of crafty things.
 
 
 
 A doggy "get well" I designed for my friend Debi.


 Here's the inside.  I think I'd better mail it.  :>/


 Another doggy card - This one for a birthday.



This one just conjures up nice, cooling drinks for a summer birthday.



Here's one to encourage someone to "hang in there" using one of our Hostess Sets. 




I love this one!  It's a single stamp and I just added a little washi tape.



 
HAPPY Birthday with Designer Series paper and a fun new set called "Age Awareness".


 I think I'll like this better with red ribbon.  Good thing I have that available.  :>)  You can decide which you like better.
 
If you plan to come, please let me know at (805) 479-8385. 
 
Keep an eye out for info on my TWO DAY EVENT in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment