Saturday, August 31, 2013

September Card Buffet

Here are the projects available for my September Card Buffet.  It will be on September 20th from      7 pm until Midnight.  If you'd like to come, email  (mlycat@earthlink.net) or give me a call (479-8385) so I can give you the location.  You select what you like, make it, and pay me based on whether or not you brought your SNAIL (double-sided tape -- you can buy one from me for $7.00 too).  Stay as long or as briefly as you like. 
 
Here are a few details and prices:
 
Cupcake Dress Card: 
 
Have you noticed there are a LOT of cute cupcake wrappers for sale these days?  I used one for the skirt on this card along with the Stampin' Up! Mosiac Madness stamps, punch, and embossing folder.
$1.50 with your SNAIL / $2.00 with mine
 

Hi Flip Card

This one is made with one of my favorite new toys.  I used a Thinlit Die to cut this card so the section where it says,"hi" flips over when you open it.  What fun!!!   Click on the link, above, to see how it works.         $1.50 with your SNAIL / $2.00 with mine

Hairball Birthday Card

I have a weird sense of humor and I'm enjoying the Giggle Greetings stamp set I used for this card along with the big background stamp Positively Chevron and the splatters I added with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set.           $1.50 with your SNAIL / $2.00 with mine



Butterfly Dots Card

This one is super easy and quick using the Swallowtail Stamp and some Sponge Daubers.  Thanks to Barb Hendrickson for the design.

$1.50


Halloween Card

Here's a quick and dirty card using the Halloween Happiness Stamp,  and our Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape.  Thanks to Janis Sinko for the idea.

$1.50 with your SNAIL / $2.00 with mine

Halloween Beast Bookmark

This little guy, designed by Rae Harper, will mark your place in your creepiest books.  It's a terrific smile getter for a book lover.

$0.50


Halloween signs for your party or Halloween Dinner with a special Monster in your life.  They're made with the Halloween Bash and Halloween Happiness stamps and a collection of Stampin' Up! punches.  Each is mounted on a chopstick.

$5.00 for the set with your SNAIL / $6.00 with mine

Halloween Lantern

This lantern, based on an idea I cased from another demonstrator (Sorry I can't remember who!!!)  stands a little over 8 1/2 inches tall.  It contains an electric tea light to add a creepy, flickering glow to your Halloween decorations.  Tea light is included.

$5.00 with your SNAIL / $7.00 with mine


It glows MUCH better than this.  I still haven't mastered taking pictures in the dark. 

Gatefold Birthday Card

This card takes advantage of the Make a Wish stamp set and our Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper.  Instead of using an ink pad, I used out wonderful markers to color the stamps.  Come on out and I can show you how. 

$1.50 with your SNAIL / $2.00 with mine

Road to Happiness cards

The next two pictures are 4 different ways you could use the Road to Happiness Stamp Set.  These are just the card fronts.  Your card will be on Cardstock the same color as the car.  I stamped and used markers to color.  It's a fun, versitile set.  I threw on a little bit of Basic Gray Stitched Grograin Ribbon to continue with the "road" theme.  :>)

$1.50 with your SNAIL / $2.00 with mine



Autumn 12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout

This Layout was made with the Gently Falling Stamp Set and the Autumn Accents Bigz Die along with the Stampin' Up! burlap ribbon, linen thread, and Antique Brads.  I also used three different embossing folders and the sticker sheet in the second picture below.

Even though this sticker sheet isn't a Stampin' Up! product, it matched our colors so well I knew I wanted to use it.  If you choose to make the layout you'll get the entire sticker sheet too.

Autumn Layout with sticker sheet -- $8.00 with your SNAIL / $9.00 with mine.


Sweet Friend Birthday Box
 
This 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" Kraft Gift Box can be used a million ways.  I hope you like the one I chose. 
 
$3.50
 

Gift box side and bottom view.
 
I hope you find something you like and come out to make it. Only 2 more Card Buffets in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment