Saturday, June 1, 2013

Retired stamps for sale -- you KNOW you want them. :>)

 
Hi All. 

With shoulder surgery, you find there are a LOT of things you can't do.  One of them is having my annual Stampy Yard Sale.  Drat! 

Because I can't do that, I'm posting pictures and prices for the retired stamp sets I have available.  If you 'd like to purchase them, you need to let me know and reserve them.  Here's the tricky part.  I'm not going to be able to drive for a while, so you'll need to come pick them up at my house in Camarillo. I can arrange to ship them too, but I have no idea when I'll be able to actually get them off to you.  We can figure it out when you contact me.  At this point I'm hoping for the firstweek in July.

SO........

When you find sets you'd like to purchase, shoot me an email  (mlycat@earthlink.net) with a list of those you'd like to buy or any questions you have.  Most stamps are used and clean but not pristine.  If there's significant staining I've tried to mention it but staining doesn't effect the use of the stamps.  When I'm able (please be patient, I don't know how recovery is going to go), I'll go through my emails and set the stamp sets aside on a first come, first served basis.  I'll send you an invoice with the total price of the sets I still have available and we'll arrange for pick up or delivery. 

I'm going to post the stamps in two groups, clear mount and wood mount.  Please let me know which ones you want to be yours.  Please note that I must charge sales tax of 7.5% in accordance with California State Law. 

The stamps below are wood mount.  See another post for clear mount sets.

Thanks!

Marcia

Wood Mount Stamp Sets:


Elegant Thank You -- $3.00

Bearing Gifts -- $3.50


 Extreme Skateboard -- $3.50  Makes a terrific silhouette on bright paper.

Itty Bitty Bits -- $4.00

 
 Little Flowers -- $4.00

 
Packed for Party -- $4.00
I love the little pinata on this one!

 Sassy Seasonals -- $4.00  a truly Old School stamp set



Fine Flourish -- $4.50  This (and Solid Stripes, Dot dot dot, and A to Z) is a lovely small area background stamp, roughly 3 x 3 1/4.

 
Solid Stripes  -- $ 4.50

 
A to Z -- $4.50

 Dot, dot, dot -- $4.50
 
 
 
 
 Introducing -- $5.00 Great for quick invitations
 


Around the Block -- $5.50


Fabulous Four -- $5.50

 Hello, Again -- $5.50
 Holiday Blocks -- $5.50



 
Abundant Hope -- $6.00  A really pretty Easter set.  I love the daffodils.
 Alphabits -- $6.00  This one works great as a small backgound or you can use a 1/4" punch to punch out the individual letters.

Checkerboard Frame -- $6.00 This one has no box.  Sorry.



Para la novia -- $6.00  Perfect for a bridal set in Spanish but the cake and bride stamps translate to any language.
 Whoo's Your Valentine? -- $6.00
Meant to be used to make treat-bearing valentines.  How could you use them?
 Thank you Kindly -- $6.50 

Nice and Narrow -- $6.00  I used this set to make the baby announcements for my son's birth 9 years ago.  The stroller stamp has some staining but it still stamps beautifully.
 
          Three Little Words -- $7.00 (Double mounted)
                                          View A                                                                          View B
                The bottom stamp says "Three Little words"                                            oops!  
 It's the Thought -- $7.50   I stinkin' LOVE that crab!!!


The Wheel Thing  -- $ 7.50  I had a lot of fun masking and putting stamped babies from the "Cuddles and Tickles" set in the wagon and wheelbarrow.
 
 
 
With All My Heart -- $8.00
 

 
Punch Potpourri -- $9.00

 Seeing Stars -- $9.00

 Watercolor Minis -- $9.00  This is one of my earliest directly purchased Stampin' Up! sets from 2001.  It uses 2 -step stamping with different shade of one color or with colors which complement one another.  Let me know if you'd like to see how to use them. 

 
Autumn Days -- $ 10.00
 
 

 Charming -- $10.00

 Holiday Wishes -- $10.00  I like the tree, personally.

Le Jardin Botanique -- $10.00 The quote by Martin Luther...



More PetalPrints -- $10.00   I have a hat box in our living room which I stamped with this set.

Party Hearth -- $10.00

Season of Hugs -- $10.00  This set is licensed by both Stampin' Up! and Build-a-Bear Workshop.  It's brand new for gift giving if that's what you need.


 
 
Canvas -- $11.00 Another large background stamp
 
Wordsearch -- $11.00  And yet another large background stamp.  This would be fun on a card front of scrapbook page.  Just circle the words you wish to hughlight. 

 
 
 
Botanical Garden -- $12.00  This is gorgeous stamped in a dark color and colored with light or strong shades.  It would be nice embossed too.
 
 
 
Crazy for Cupcakes -- 12.00
 
GreenhouseGarden -- $12.00  Another example of two-step stamps.  Let me know if you would like guidance. 
 

Season of Joy -- $13.00
 

Sweet Centers-- $13.00



For my Clear Mount Sets, please go to the other blog entry for another list.
 
Did you find anything you want yet?  
 
;>)
 
 
Email me with your list before they're gone.
 
Marcia Yoshida 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment