Monday, October 7, 2013

Photo Display Blocks. Teacher Gifts or ???

How do you display your favorite pictures?
 
These wooden Photo Blocks with wire holders have been decopaged and topped off with pretty ribbons in matching or coordinating colors.  They'd be wonderful to display photos on an office desk or as a Teacher Gift.  Christmas is coming up faster than any of us want to believe! 
 
Each block is 3" with a 4" black wire photo holder.  I covered some  with GORGEOUS Washi Paper I found in Little Tokyo (LA) and some in some cute Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers.  Most are decopaged with a glossy finished and two with a glossy finish with glitter in it. 
 
I can deliver locally (Camarillo area) or ship at your cost.  We can also arrange for you to come by and take a look in person.  Please email ( mlycat@earthlink.net ) to let me know which you'd like.  There is one of each block pictured. 
 
 
The ones in this picture are covered with Washi Paper and are $9.00 + tax apiece. 
 
The one on the left has cranes flying up and down.  Sorry, I missed photographing this one separately.
 
Cranes -- $9.00 + tax
 
Neutral Waves -- I absolutely LOVE this one.  $9.00 + tax
 
 
Blue Dragonflies - $9.00 + tax
 

Chrysanthemums -- $9.00 + tax  I've been told that Chrysanthemums have historically stood for the Emperor of Japan.
 
 
These were covered with Stampin' Up! Designer Series  Paper.  It's a different look than the Washi Paper but still very pretty.   These are $7.00 + tax apiece.
 
 
 Bright Mosaic -- $7.00 + tax
 
 
Clouds - $7.00 +tax   Perfect for those "dreamy" pictures. 

 Polka dots -- $7.00 + tax  This one has glitter in its finish (sorry it's hard to tell from the picture) and would be awfully cute for pictures of a sweet little girl. 



Rainbow Stripes -- $7.00  Another one which would be fun for a little girls room or for pictures of your little princess.

If you are interested, please let me know and be sure to check out my cards (June 2013 postings) if you'd like to give them as gifts.

Thanks! 

Marcia
 

3 comments:

  1. your photo display blocks are beautiful!!! Also, are any of your retired sets still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any of your retired sets are still available, please contact me at toyo46@bellsouth.net... I'm a demo also, and have been looking for some retired sets that I just love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am SERIOUSLY slow. Sorry about that. I've updated my entries as I've sold stuff and am fairly certain they're up to date.

      Delete