Monday, October 7, 2013

Christmas Card Class -- November 3rd -- Come join me!

My last scheduled Public Event for the year will be my Christmas Card Class on November 3rd.  Meet in the Choir Room at Camarillo United Methodist (291 Anacapa Drive) to make these four cards for only a $10 Materials fee (Checks made out to CUMC, please).  I'll provide all materials and instuctions.  You just come and make beautiful cards for people who deserve better than store bought.   Please RSVP to mlycat@earthlink.net by October 27th for guaranteed inclusion.  After that you can call (805) 479-8385 to see if there's still room.  I hope to see you there for a little Christmas Cheer.

Snowy Window -- You won't believe how easy this card really is.

Simple but Elegant


Just a silly one with the wonderful Boot themed Stamp set from Stampin' Up!



Our most complicated card for this class.  Not so difficult, but a bit time consuming.  SO worth it!  Save this one for someone on your "Super Nice List".  :>)

 
I hope to see you there.

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment