Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Christmas and Birthday Cards and packaging for the Last Card Buffet of the Year

 
My LAST Card Buffet for 2013 will be held on Friday, October 18th at our usual location in Oxnard.  Come any time between 7pm and Midnight to get ideas and make prototypes for your own Christmas Cards for the year or just make a few for the super special people on your list.  Contact me for the address and please let me know you're coming so I can try to set up accordingly. 
 
There will be 11 Christmas Cards available along with 3 Birthday Cards, a little gift box and a gift card holder.  Bring your own SNAIL (double-sided tape) for a discount.  You may purchase your own SNAIL for $7.00 if you don't have one.  All cards will be $1.50 if you use your SNAIL or $2.00 if you use mine. 
 
My thanks to the folks who were nice enough to share their ideas for some of these cards.  I'm afraid my creative gene wasn't fully in tune with my timeline for all of these designs but I wanted to show off the wonderful Stampin' Up! products. 
 
If you'll be unable to attend the Card Buffet and would like information about how to purchase the materials for any of these cards, please let me know and I can tell you what's in the "recipe".
 
 
There's a real shimmer to this one in person. 
 
 
Simple and quick but elegant

Every time I see this stamp I hear music in my head.  :>) 


Have you been behaving yourself?

 
I'm loving this star too. 
 
The glimmer paper in Silver and Red make this sparkle. 





Cheery little Snowdude!



You can make this as a super simple Christmas Card or as a Thank You for after the holidays.



Here's some more of the Washi Tape I'mcoming to love.



Here's a sweet card for your sweetie.  Or, not so sweet, if you see what I stamped on the inside.  You have to come to the Card Buffet to find out.  :>) 


There's that Henry the Elephant wishing you a Merry Christmas!  Guess why I continued the flare out from his trunk.  That's right.  It's not a design element.  It's there to cover up where I stamped badly.  It happens to all of us.  ;>)


A cute little box and tag for your tiniest gifts.  This could be good for a small piece of jewelry (Hint, hint).


 
Here's a goodie bag folded to become a gift card holder. 
 

 
The three birthday  cards are down here in case you missed my Birthday Card Class.  WHich would you like to make?
 


Stamping and watercoloring CAN go together as is indicated in this card I modified from Deb Valder's design. You'll love using the Stampin' Up! Aqua Painter for this one.

 

This simple card is made with the Bring on the Cake and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets. I threw a little Baker's Twine and some rhinestones for a little "pow" but this could easily be modified to be quite masculine with diffent color choices. Thanks to Melissa Stout for the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment